About Me

My photo
While we wreck our brains on what to write about ourselves for the about page on the website here at Memory Lane Studios, the Blog, Facebook Fan Page & Twitter links will have to do all the work for us with regard to all the news, reviews and happenings at the studio.... don't forget to Like & Follow while you're busy!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hard at work!

Sometimes, somehow I end up in front of the lens while doing what I love best, photography! They however always seem to end up at the bottom of the drawer far away from anyones eyes, but I thought I'd dust them off and show you what it looks like being me on the job... although you wouldn't say so looking at these!

Working the African Innovation Centre opening for IBM I ran into a familiar shirt along the way...

At Chimp Eden in Nelspruit with Eugene Cousins the owner and star of Escape to Chimp Eden that aired on Animal Planet... was shooting for Discovery Networks at the time for the Animal Planet HD channel launch.

With a bunch of Urbex friends at Orlando Power Station in Soweto.

Receiving a straw hat award, or something like that, shooting for Castrol and BP during their hospitality team building weekend.

At soccer city for game 52 (Argentina vs Mexico) shooting ViP clients for Castrol.... freezing my butt off, but thoroughly enjoyed the match, which by the way was my first live soccer game ever!
 

Hot Air ballooning with another group of Castrol ViP's.... awesome experience!

Still with Castrol I also got the opportunity to meet some celebs and sport stars at their Performance Lab in Sandton like Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel!

Outside Soccer City preparing to work the Final for Castrol.

Also met Nat Geo documentarist Hayden Taylor... awesome guy!

Shooting the RACE F430... courtesy of my good friend Andre van der Veen

While shooting IBM's HPC they asked us for more 'cheesy smiles'... well they got cheesy smiles! LOL

More HPC madness, you decide the winner....

My camera strap is clearly visible so technically I was working.... well thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

The entire HPC crew.... that includes 4 of the best wildlife photographers I've ever met, namely Greg du Toit, Shem Compion, Villiers Steyn and Go Yamagata

No comments:

Post a Comment