About Me

My photo
While we wreck our brains on what to write about ourselves for the about page on the website here at Memory Lane Studios, the Blog, Facebook Fan Page & Twitter links will have to do all the work for us with regard to all the news, reviews and happenings at the studio.... don't forget to Like & Follow while you're busy!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wine & Spirits Project II ~ Drostdy-Hof

In the previous Wine & Spirits Project blog post I promised, or rather set myself a goal, to post a new project shot every Wednesday or Thursday, well, that was on Tuesday which left me just one day to set-up and shoot the new one, nooooo pressure!

I arrived at the studio this morning, looked at all the bottles of alcohol and glasses I had brought to the studio for this little project standing on the floor and two things just jumped out at me, a clear glass bottle of extra light white wine and my pink backdrop.... one 8 hour work day later and this is the end result for W&S Project Photo number 2!



Don't forget to check in next week Wednesday for another 'installment' of the Wine & Spirits Project... yet another challenge I'm setting myself, but this time I'm giving myself 5 days instead of one so I'm going to have to really out do myself this time!!

Lastly don't forget to join the Facebook fan page or just follow me right here on the blog... seeing that I'm coming up rather short in that department!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work bud, looking good!

    When u showing me how to do these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bud! mmmmmmm maybe I should do some workshops like everyone else, what you think?

    ReplyDelete