About Me

My photo
While we wreck our brains on what to write about ourselves for the about page on the website here at Memory Lane Studios, the Blog, Facebook Fan Page & Twitter links will have to do all the work for us with regard to all the news, reviews and happenings at the studio.... don't forget to Like & Follow while you're busy!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wine & Spirits Project III ~ Klipdrift Premium

I indirectly got set a little challenge from Seagram Pearce, after posting the last Wine & Spirits image, that I should try to achieve this in one shot without blending in Photoshop, well I gladly accepted!

5 lights in total was used, 2 Elinchrom Style Fx400's, 2x Canon 430EX's and a Canon 580EX II speedlight to get the end result. It took a while to get the studio strobes and speedlights to sync, but that was part of the fun and a good learning experience for next time!

I know this is posted a day early, but I did shoot a few extras and will be posting a new one on both Wednesday and Thursday.

Here is the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment